Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dallas Arboretum - Pumpkin Patch

Brian took a day off between his old job and his new job, so we took advantage of it to use the Groupon we bought to go the Dallas Arboretum.  It was her first trip to a Pumpkin Patch and a great photo op for us.  We also met up with a college friend of mine, Jenny, and her cute daughter, Lily.  It was a fun time.  


So, this post is pretty much just going to be photos.  I'm saving one of our whole family to use on our Christmas card, so I'm not posting the winning shot here yet.  :)  








1 comment:

The Links said...

I can't wait to go to the Arboretum next fall. I wanted to go this year, but I knew it would probably be a waste of money since Pearson can't sit up this year. Next year though!! Can't wait. Love the pictures!!