This is a picture montage of all the various places I have found Naomi after letting her explore a bit on her own. (Sorry for the quality - iPhone pics can only be so good.)
![]() |
| Playing with Mommy's magazines |
![]() |
| Playing in the Pantry |
![]() |
| Trying out cat food |
| Playing with plastic ware |
| Please ignore her blue socks - she had them on overnight and we weren't going anywhere, so... |
| Grabbing the toilet bolt cover (which she then trys to put in her mouth - ewww) |
And, places that I haven't managed to catch on camera (since I was busy trying to remove her from said places) include:
the paper shredder (which is now off and unplugged when not in use)
attempting to get in the cat's water bowl
standing on top of the fabric toy container (she fell before I could snag a pic)
and a half dozen other places that aren't as gross or dangerous







No comments:
Post a Comment