Sunday, December 2, 2012
Olivia - 3 months
Stats?
Weight: guessing around 9 1/2 to 10 lbs (?%)
Height/Length: ? (?%)
Head: ? in (?%)
Clothing Size: Newborn and some 0-3 months
Diaper Size: Size 1
Lots of question marks since there is no doctor visit this month. We'll have better stats next month.
How is she sleeping?
The one big change in this area is that she is sleeping in the crib in her room and has been for most of this past month. We still usually get one 4-5 hour stretch at night, so we usually only have to get up once. Still pleased, but looking forward to eliminating that middle of the night feeding sometime. We are still working on naps. Sometimes I can get her to go down for one good one in her crib in the afternoon. Otherwise, they are still irregular catnaps that she prefers to take in someone's arms, in the swing, etc. Looking forward to getting naps a little more settled in the coming months. We'll keep working on it.
How is she eating?
No change. She still nurses regularly, roughly every 3 hours like most babies her age. She takes a bottle periodically and does well with it, but I get the impression that she prefers breastmilk.
Doctor Visit
We don't have one this month, but do next month. :)
What new tricks does she do?
She continues smiling. She also makes a few little cooing noises and we've even heard a hint of a giggle a couple of times. She does well with tummy time and holds her head up and does a pretty good mini push-up. This post is late, so she already has a new trick, but I'll save that for the 4 month post where it belongs (especially since Brian hasn't seen it yet). :)
General Observations?
She's a cutie. We are still waiting for hair. This month we transitioned from "She's so tiny!" to "She's so alert!". I don't think she's more alert than other babies her age, but since she looks younger because of her size, people are surprised. Of course we get similar comments about stuff Naomi says and does, so I don't anticipate this type of thing will end anytime soon. :) Although, both Brian and I swear that Olivia is filling out a little faster than Naomi did. Mmmm... guess that's about all I've got this month.
Until next time... Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Her big ol smile is adorable!! She's so cute :)
such cute little baby smiles!! warms the heart!
Post a Comment