I've never been a big fan of the whole New Year's Resolutions thing, but I do think it is valuable to set some goals for yourself. Yeah, it's basically the same thing and the difference is merely semantics. However semantics can translate into attitude and while resolutions are the things that we break, goals are the things we strive to achieve. So without further delay, here are...
My Goals for 2013
1) Read my Jesus Calling Devotional daily. I was blessed to be given this by my MOPS Titus Mom, Gail, and I'm excited to have something short and sweet to encourage me in this area. I suck at Bible study and "quiet time" type things, so this would be quite the achievement.
2) Lose half of my baby weight gain (i.e. 30 pounds). It took two years and two babies to get this mom-bod, so I'm giving myself two years to turn it into a strong and healthy mom-bod. This seems reasonable. Along the way, I plan to have little mini-goals, but this is the big picture on this front. I'm on My Fitness Pal, so come find me under the user name culpgal. :)
3) Organize my house. These are my specific projects: pantry org, border clean-up in the kitchen/dining and master bath, toy org with picture labels so Naomi can help and I'm sure others that I can't think of right now.
4) Read at least 4 books this year. I love to read, but tend to just park it in front of the tv and I have a lot of books in my q.
5) Do more activities like crafts and stuff with my girls. (Anything would be more, so...yeah.) Naomi is just getting to an age where this is really starting to be a need.
That seems a good start. I do have a few other things that I'd like to accomplish, but want to be sure that I don't turn this into an impossible list destined for failure. As it is, if I manage to pull this off, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but it is definitely within my grasp. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
There are tons of cute and easy craft ideas on the internet. And the dollar store has a lot of supplies like goggey eyes, pom poms, etc.
Post a Comment