Stats?
Weight: about 13 lbs ? oz (?%)
Height/Length: ? in (?%)
Head: ? in (?%)
Clothing Size: 3 months and 3-6 months (for now)
Diaper Size: Size 2 at night, and Size 1 during the day (mostly because we still have a ton of size 1s)
How is she sleeping?
We put her down for bed around 7. We've started some loose sleep training this month. I'm so glad that I kept a blog like this for Naomi, because now I can look back and see what we did and when we did it to help with Olivia. Olivia started having some sleep issues at night this past month, so I was able to go back and read about a similar thing happening with Naomi and what we did. Thus, the sleep training. By 6 months, she does not need to eat during the night (medically speaking), so we are helping her body to realize that gradually. Naps are still a work in progress. She goes down for them just fine, but doesn't always sleep as long as she should. I'm still working on getting her down to a solid two nap schedule, but she just isn't quite there. It'll all get better in the next couple months as she starts being able to go three hours without a nap.
How is she eating?
Only one change. She still nurses regularly, roughly every 3 hours like most babies her age. She got a little better with the bottle this month as she got it at least once a week and warmed up. We also started some solids this month - oatmeal only (we're skipping rice cereal this time around). She did okay. We'll work on some other things next month.
Doctor Visit
No doctor visit this month.
What new tricks does she do?
Actually, not much new this month it seems. Just a little more mastery of previous skills. A lot more reaching and playing with her toys. She likes her exersaucer pretty well. She loves interacting with Naomi. She would rather sit or stand (with assistance), then be on the floor. Still can't quite get the full roll from back to front. She started swim lessons this month and is doing well. She didn't freak out at all and seems to really like the pool (I'm sure it helps that it is heated). Otherwise, I'm just so curious to see how she will develop.
General Observations?
She's a happy doll and that is about all!
Until next time... Enjoy!


1 comment:
Those 2 girls have a couple of the sweetest smiles, ever!
Post a Comment