Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Zoo

Also back in May, we had a Family Fun Day and took the girls to the zoo.  We really only got to see the Wilds of Africa section before it was time to get the girls home for a nap, so I'm really glad that we got a membership.  It was really cool and Naomi seemed to really like it (other than a couple of tantrums when she was hungry).  We look forward to going again when the weather cools back down a bit.  

Here are some pics:


Hi!

I'm riding an elephant!

Me too, me too! 

I'm trying to be better about getting in some photos with the girls...

Come here kitty!

The giraffe enclosure is pretty cool. 

Our view sitting in the Serengeti Cafe at the Zoo. 

I need a break!

Crocodile!  Snap!

Lets hug all the animals!

Really, all of them!

What's this on my head?  A hat, oh...
...got rid of that.  Much better!


1 comment:

The Links said...

I've been waning to go to the zoo all spring and summer long but I think we have waiting too long. It's getting toooooo hot. I'm not sure when we are going to make it now!!