I love Olivia's First Birthday invitation and coordinating thank you notes AND I love that I made them myself. For the invitation, I scoured the internet for inspiration on design and wording and then busted my rump on Publisher to crank out my own. For the thank you notes, I was inspired by some thank you notes that my friend Katy bought from Erin Condren. I loved the wording idea so I tailored it a bit and put it on the same background as the invitations. I took my Publisher files up to a local printer and had them printed and cut down to size. I am so happy with the results!
PS. I have misplaced the Thank You notes in the move, so as soon as I find them, I'll send them out. In other words, if you're wondering where yours is, it'll arrive at some random point in the future. Sorry, Olivia's mommy got a little in over her head in the latter part of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment