Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Naomi's First Haircut

We finally took Naomi to get her first haircut. I was really worried about her being able to sit still or throwing some random tantrum. BUT, she did great!  She was super excited and loved it. 

I had planned to just take her to my hairdresser, but she is pretty far from our house.  After looking around various kids' haircut places, I looked at Sweet N' Sassy.  Yes, I cringed at the thought of this place and what it seems to stand for, but they have a Tuesday Toddler Haircut special for $12 and it's about 5 or 10 minutes from the house.  

We loaded up after MDO and headed off to get our haircut on what had turned out to be somewhat of a rainy day.  

She got to pick out her lollipop, have her hair done, glittered up, little streak of color hairpiece, and they put little glitter stars on her face.  I would have cringed at all of this "sassing" up of my 2 year old except that she loved it and beamed a huge smile, so happy momma here. 

Here are some pics:











No comments: