Sunday, April 20, 2014

2014 Bluebonnet Pictures

This is the first year that we have done Bluebonnet pictures with our kids.  Despite this being a massive Texas tradition, I just haven't had it in me to get the kids cutesy-d up and drag them out to a field for pictures until this year.  As it turns out, our new house is just around the corner from a massive (and very popular) hill of Bluebonnets.  It's been a fun little game to try to guess how many cars will be parked along the road as we come and go.  There were 32 cars parked on our way home from lunch today and talking to the neighbor, we found out that the cops actually had to shoo some people away last night.  

Anyway, here are our pics - I didn't bother to really edit these though I will probably edit a couple to printout and hang.