Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shout Outs

I want to take a quick post to send out some THANK YOU shout outs to people who have been such a blessing to us so far during this pregnancy (in no particular order). 

To our family, thank you so much for loving Naomi before she's even gotten here, for already starting to spoil her, and for making her your pumpkin, sunshine, sugar, etc. 

To our church family (ABF and women's group), thank you so much for all your support and guidance.  I'm sure we'll be thankful for this on an ongoing basis for quite some time. 

To Vanessa and Jenny, thanks for loaning me some maternity clothes so that I didn't have to break the bank just to leave the house every day. 

To Jenny, thanks for passing down some baby clothes and goodies. 

To Nathan, thanks for coming to help us pick up the "way-larger-than-we-thought" crib on the spur of the moment. 

To Bonnie, thanks for passing down a breast pump. 

To Amy C, thanks for the cute baby skechers and the "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" onesie. 

To Amy McB, thanks, in advance, for the jogging stroller. 

To Alex, thanks for helping Brian get started on painting Naomi's room. 

To Alex and Terah, thanks for the crib mattress - 'cause that's just one less thing. 

And last, but certainly not least, thanks to my wonderful husband and best friend, Brian, for saying "I love you" everyday not just in words but through your actions.  From bringing me cereal in bed so I'm not nauseated to scooping kitty litter to doing extra around the house, you make me feel loved and appreciated (for carrying our tiny human) everyday.  I can't imagine embarking on this journey with anyone else.  I love you lots! 

No comments: