Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Swim!

I actually started writing this almost a week ago, but picking just a handful of cute pics from the dozens we took was extremely tough - I definitely missed out on some cute ones. 

We finally took Naomi for her first swim and it was definitely a success.  She didn't cry at all.  We didn't get a whole lot of smiles either, but I think it was just because she was so curious about everything.  She preferred to be held rather than in her floaty this time.  She enjoyed sitting on the step in the pool and splashed herself a few times.  She even chewed on her swimsuit for a bit.  It was a lot of fun for us!  (Oh and I think I got some sunblock in her one little red eye - oops.)

Enjoy the pics! 

Interested in the floaty

Family Swim Photo

Swimmin' with Daddy

Hangin' Out with Mommy

Just Splashin' Around

Mmmm.... Yummy Swimsuit

Sittin' on the Step

1 comment:

The Links said...

So fun!!! I want to take Pearson swimming, but since he is still so young, I think I'll probably wait until the end of the summer.