Sunday, September 11, 2011
Penzey's Spices
So, hubby and I love to cook. A couple years ago my SIL and fab cook, Terah, turned me on to Penzey's Spices. Their spices are definitely superior to the spices at the grocery store and they carry such a variety of things that they are almost sure to have what you need. Since I was truckin' it down to Sprinkles to get my free cupcakes (see previous post), I figured I would stop into Penzey's to pick up a couple of things and use some of my coupons (both places are about 45 minutes from my house). Penzey's sends out a catalog periodically and it includes some wonderful recipes and frequently an awesome coupon for something free or $ off. Since it's not close to my house, I save my coupons and use a lot on one trip - they are kind enough to let you do that. Anyway, just want to let my friends know about this awesome product and how you can score some good deals.
Here is a picture of my purchase.
My total was $1.29. (It should have been a little more, but they made a mistake in my favor when ringing up one of my coupons that I didn't figure out until I'd left. Not sure how to handle that, I figure I'll call and ask). I actually still have 2 more coupons left over that I'll use on my next trip.
What I got:
1 - 1/2 cup jar of Italian Dressing Base (free coupon)
1 - 1/2 cup jar of Arizona Dreaming (free coupon) - already tried it, very yummy
1 - 1/2 cup jar of Minced Garlic (free coupon)
2 - 4 oz bags of Black Pepper (reg price) - refilling previous jar
1 - 4 oz bag of Fajita Seasoning (reg price) - refilling previous jar
1 - Gift Set of 1/4 cup jar of spices: Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Mural of Flavor, and Cinnamon (free with purchase coupon) - I already use all of these, so score!
Less $5 off of $10 purchase coupon.
Have a Spicy Day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment