Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sprinkles Cupcakes



This past week, I won a dozen free Sprinkles cupcakes on Facebook.  Almost every day Sprinkles posts a "whisper word" along with the opportunity to comment on the post to win free cupcakes.  5 people win a single cupcake and 1 lucky person wins a free dozen cupcakes.  Lucky me!  Also, I had the opportunity to win 1 extra free cupcake by posting about it on my wall.  So it turned into a baker's dozen - yippee!  

So I picked up my baker's dozen and we had a sweet weekend.  One got eaten as soon as both hubby and I were home.  Alex, Terah and Nick came over for a belated birthday dinner for Terah and some UT football (along with the tail end of the TCU game) and we shared our cupcakes with family.  Of course we still had some leftover that we ate on Sunday.  A perfect way to end our little staycation that we'd been having.  :)  

Here's a picture to make your mouth water and your face turn green with envy.  

Flavors:  4 Vanilla/Vanilla (our favorite), 2 Black and White, 2 Vanilla Chocolate Hazelnut (2nd favorite and seasonal flavor), 2 Strawberry, 1 Red Velvet (for Terah), 1 Cinnamon Sugar (for Alex), and (not pictured) 1 Chocolate Marshmallow which was eaten too fast to be photographed
Have a Sweet Day!  

No comments: