Saturday, October 27, 2012

iPhone Rewind - Our Girls

Here are some cute snapshots of our girls together.  Most of these come from the first month that we brought Olivia home.  

Baby!


Hugs!

Kisses!

Look Olivia!  This is how you do it.  

Head!


Nose!

Paci!  I'll take that!

Going for a walk
A side note on the last picture.  I commented when I posted this on facebook that it looked like a little baby doll next to Naomi.  The next time I walked with them up to the library, another mom actually said, "That's a baby doll in there, right?".  When I told her that in fact it was an actual baby, but I better be sure she's still breathing and then poked Olivia to make her move, I think she jumped back a little bit.  :)  Gotta love my itty bitty!

PS. For the grammar nerds (love ya'll), sorry for the poorly constructed sentence above but I'm too lazy to fix it.  Forgive me please.  

1 comment:

Monica said...

Sweet big sister Naomi!