I decided to put Naomi in Mother's Day Out one day a week this year. She is going to First Baptist Wylie since it is close to our house, offers a one day a week option and is less expensive than our church. I figured MDO would be good for Naomi to have more socialization, some different learning opportunities, and good practice for school. But, honestly, it's probably only about 33% for her. It also gives Olivia a chance to get some one on one attention. And, in theory, it offers me a chance to get more done than I can with both of them home. So far, I've had doctor's appointments every time which are a lot easier with just the baby in tow.
Anyway, the first day Naomi sorta wigged when I dropped her off. She's always been a social butterfly but the intro of the baby or our being gone at the hospital for a couple days initially caused some separation anxiety. However, she has clearly adjusted. This Tuesday she kicked her legs in excitement, reached out for her teacher and then immediately told me bye with a smile. Plus she's always happy when I pick her up.
Here are a couple pics from the first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's so cute that she gets excited about it now!!
Post a Comment