Saturday, January 11, 2014

Naomi - 3 Years Old!



I can't believe Naomi is already 3!  Above is her eating her special waffle breakfast on her birthday morning.  Below is her wearing a crown that came in her card from Emi (what Naomi calls Brian's mom).  

Some basic stats - about 29 lbs, around 3 feet (I forgot to write it down at the doctor's office), and wears some 2T and some 3T. 

Favorite Shows - Octonauts, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins.  She also likes Mickey Mouse, Princess Sofia and Little Einsteins, but not as much as the others. 

Favorite Thing to Do - Run around in circles, playing chase and tickle tag. 

Favorite Foods - Anything sweet - cake, cookies, lollipops (no clue where she got that from *chuckle*).  We are having to make a very purposeful effort to teach good nutrition and keep junk food out of the house. 

Highlights of the Last Year - the Zoo, Disneyland, the Beach, and the Arboretum's Children's Garden. 

Biggest Accomplishment - Potty Trained!

My Favorite Things about Naomi (buckle down, I may not be able to stop once I get going) -
 - Listening to her sing songs from MDO, church, and tv
 - Listening to her (and Olivia) laugh as they tickle tag each other
 - Watching her imaginitive play explode this year
 - Her silliness
 - Listening to her pray
 - Her eagerness to help out with cooking and cleaning
 - Her cuddles, snuggles, hugs (especially the bowl you over kind), kisses, laughter
 - Her vocabulary and nonstop commentary / chatter about everything and anything
 - That she is both a princess and a pirate!  Let's put on some makeup and play with an RC car! 
 - When she says that Mommy, Daddy and Olivia are her best friends.  I know someday she won't say that, so I'm soaking it up.  :)







No comments: