We've known since before Naomi was even born that we wanted to sign her up for gymnastics class. Brian took gymnastics up through sometime in high school and I've always loved it and wished I could do any of it. Then we watched Naomi grow - she loves to be upside down, she loves to show off her "tricks", and she's a petite little thing. Will she be the next Nastia Liukin? Most likely not, but you never know. It's really important to me though that the girls develop a love of some sort of physical activity. We waited until she was 3 and could go to a class independently (since it wasn't really practical for me to try to do a mommy and me class with Olivia in tow) and signed her up last month.
She's only had a few classes, but she loves her "nastics" class with Ms. Ann-Marie (small plug for ASI - woot!) She looks forward to it every Thursday. This past weekend we even went to a little grand re-opening party that ASI had and both girls got to play. If I can sync up their class times at some point, I will probably try to get Olivia going - she had so much fun!
As usual, here are some pics:
Naomi and Coach Ann-Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment