So for several weeks back a month or so ago, I got asked a lot if I was feeling her kick yet. I really just wasn't sure. Sometimes I thought maybe I did or maybe it's just some other weird body thing. Progressively it got more and more obvious.
That brings us to how it is now. I definitely feel her move now. She moves around a bit about an hour after I eat, usually when I shift positions, and sometimes when I'm sitting still or just laying around. Most nights she is kind to me and lets me sleep. I'm not sure how long it will last but I'm grateful for it for now. I still go to Jazzercise and low-impact and modify the workout and a lot of the gals wonder if she kicks around during that - she doesn't. I guess she gets enough movement with me groovin' around. When we go for a walk on Saturday, she just sits lower and lower until I have to sit down and force her back up a bit to finish the walk.
Now for the funny and cool part. Brian can finally feel her when he puts his hand on the bump. For several weeks, he couldn't and I knew he wanted to so badly. So, he's decided to try some other things for entertainment. He put a cell phone on my belly on the spot where she was kicking and watched it wobble. One time he put his ear to the belly (I think to see if he could hear anything) and he ended up getting kicked in the ear twice! Cracked us both up.
So, this is clearly the weird and fun part. Weird to feel like you have a tiny alien inside of you and fun to feel that little life really getting going. Anyway that's it on that - time to kick back on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment