Maggiano's - $10 off your bill. We started with zucchini fritte and shared a glass of wine. Then we got one of the classic pastas, 4 cheese ravioli, which are buy one / take one to go, so we took some baked ziti to go to eat the next night. Of course, we had to finish with their tiramisu.
Brio - Free Medallions and Shrimp entree, a $22 value! I would never have ordered this, but oh my goodness was it ever good. Got the medallions medium-rare and they melted in our mouths, paired with some yummy shrimp and a rice and veggie mix, it was mmm-mmm good. We also got the Bruschetta Quatro, always a favorite, and another pasta dish which we ended up being too full to eat and took home.
Origins - $10 off. I used this to buy a moisturizer that I really like (Perfect World SPF 25). It's a rediculously expensive moisturizer and I wasn't going to get it again given our budget constraints, but with $10 off, I felt a little less guilty.
Benihana - Free entree up to $30. Brian and I split the Ocean Treasure at $35, we had to pay the extra $5, plus our fried rice (gotta have that!) and an extra salad and soup for Brian and we got out of there for $19 plus tip. Super cheap for a Benihana trip. (Word of warning: this one can only be used Mon-Thur.)
Which Wich - Free sandwich. I used this on Tuesday night while Brian was in class. This is my favorite sandwich shop. Potbelly still has the best cookies, but this place has the best sandwich IMHO.
Old Navy - $10 off purchase. Some pants in my unfortunate post-pregnancy size obtained. Thanks to my fab MIL for taking care of the overage for my b-day (and for a fun baby free shopping day).
White House Black Market - $10 off puchase. Went to the outlet in Round Rock and although the coupon says that it can't be used at the outlet, the cashier tried it for me and since the computer took it, I rejoiced! Two cute tops for $10. Thanks again Emily!
And this is unfortunately where it appears that my birthday couponing for this year will end. I didn't end up using my DSW coupon before it expired, but for your reference, it is $5 off your purchase. Also, according to the cashier at Origins, Grimaldi's gives you a free large pizza for your birthday, so I signed up for their club. I immediately got a coupon for money off my next purchase, but I'll have to wait until next year to see if that pans out.
So, what are your favorite e-clubs and
places with the best birthday perks?
Share any you have found here, so we can all get hooked up!


3 comments:
Go to hip2save.com and search "birthday" She did a post sometime last August I believe with a TON of birthday treats!! You could literally eat free every day of the month of your birthday!! It's great!!
Grimaldi's does give you a free pizza on your b-day! :) And Texas de Brazil gives you a buy one get one free. Blue Mesa gives you a free brunch! These are some of my favorites. I love good deals! :)
-Sarah
Had the Grimaldi's one for Brian's birthday - yummy! Never been to Texas de Brazil, but not a big meat eater either, so... I'll definitely have to check out Blue Mesa. Did go to Hip2Save and signed up for various ones, several of which sent me belated birthday coupons. Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment