Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin' Playdate



Last Monday, our MOPS group did a "Pumpkin Pickin' Playdate" at the Owens Farm.  It was a lot of fun.  Naomi ran around everywhere (with little regard to where I was).  She fed animals, climbed pumpkins, rolled down hills, and generally made me work up a sweat.  :)  I'm pretty sure she loved every minute.  Afterward we went to the mall and had lunch at ChickFilA and played in their toddler play area with some friends from my MOPS small group.  Olivia was a trooper for the whole thing.  

And now for the best part... Pictures!  (There are a lot of them and I narrowed it down quite a bit.)

Petting animals - I think she was annoyed that the fence was in her way.  

Feeding animals - she dumped the whole cup seconds after a took this pic.  

She loved re-arranging all the little pumpkins.  

Not a scary scarecrow

Climbing Pumpkins is fun!

My friend Katy had to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It" just to get them all to look near the camera at the same time.  

Clearly it didn't work for too long...

Naomi hugging her friend, Miss A.  
Thanks for sending me this pic Katy!

Me and the girls

Obviously, Naomi didn't want to sit still for long.  

Playing at the mall - climbing all over the place.  




2 comments:

The Links said...

I love the picture of her picking up the pumpkin!!

Monica said...

The pic of her climbing the pumpkins is so precious! Sounds like such a FUN day!