Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Night Movie

So normally my Monday night is just me as Brian has class pretty much all evening.  But, due to the interference of a day training class he is taking this week, I got to come home to hubby, dinner and a movie.  Long story made short...

Tuesdays With Morrie on a Monday.  What a great movie!  I have the book and am now so excited to start reading it.  So excited, that I'll be taking a brief break from all the other books that I'm in the middle of to tunnel through it.  Brian and I cried through several parts of it.  I love that I married a man who will cry through a movie with me.  I'm not exactly the touchy-feely-crying type so I'm so glad that I married someone who lets me embrace that side of me on the rare occassion that it comes out.  Morrie makes a person really think... about a lot of things.  For each person, it may be something slightly different.  Watch it or read it and then listen to your little bird. 

Tonight, my little bird told me to go ahead and have another bite of peanut butter fudge (makes me think of my beloved Gram) and to love, kiss, and hold my hubby.  "Love one another or die"...  Someday I'll die, but until then, I better love. 

No comments: