I decided to have a low key day since the next day was
planned for Disneyland. We slowly rolled
out of bed and we went down to the pool.
Swimming with the two girls was a lot of work, but very fun. Someone walking by commented that I had my hands full. I hear that a lot. After a bit, we went up to the room, changed
clothes, and headed out to Chick-Fil-A and Target. While at Target, Naomi wanted blueberries and I saw some Rainier Cherries which Brian loves so I got them. Naomi wanted some but as soon as I said that they were for Daddy and we were saving them for him, she left them alone and every time she saw them would proudly say that they were for Daddy. I'll have to remember this trick for other stuff in the future. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment