Friday, August 1, 2014

Michigan - Children's Museum

On one of our days, we went to the Marquette Children's Museum.  It was really cute and the girls really enjoyed playing there.  They enjoyed it so much that after we went "home" for lunch and naps, we went back that afternoon (same day re-entry is free).  As a mom of two littles, I LOVED the bathroom.  Being able to pee while my kid pees instead of having to do a pee pee dance while I wait on her and try hard not to rush her while simultaneously trying to rush her is just an amazing perk!  Plus, having everything low enough for the kids to wash their own hands without me having to juggle kids, soap, water, and an attempt at staying dry was also awesome!  Can you tell I liked the bathroom?  I've talked about it more than the actual museum.  Ha! 



















No comments: