This is just a bunch of random, but fun shots that I took over the summer.
At this age, the everyday is sometimes where all the magic is at and I had to have it documented somewhere!
The girls in a box and sidewalk chalk
Olivia playing dress up
More dress up:
Big sister dressing little sister and Naomi's arabesque as a princess ballerina
Olivia at a birthday party (Naomi was in a weird mood and refused to go).
Love them!
Naomi had to take a picture - turned out pretty cute!
Giving check ups and singing in hula aprons!
Park time!
The girls found the decals that I was going to decorate Olivia's room with and decided to do it for me! Needless to say they've become more of a toy than anything else and that's okay. :)
More photo fun - practicing selfies (God help this generation of kiddos!) and taking pics.
These two on a Wednesday night after our Financial Peace University class!


No comments:
Post a Comment