Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We Love Carousels

The girls LOVE carousels! We ended up going to the one in Stonebriar Mall twice in one week.  The first time we went because I was returning something to a store there.  The second time, I had planned to take them to this Indoor Safari Park that I had a Groupon for, but it had closed down.  Naomi was so disappointed and the carousel was the first thing that came to my mind.  She suddenly rebounded quickly and we were off.  After 2 rides on the carousel, one cookie split amongst the three of us and a brief trip through the Disney Store (where I actually left without whipping out my wallet) and both girls were quite happy even though our day didn't turn out as planned.  :)  Oh and we might have stopped by the designer handbags section of Nordstrom's on the way out the door to play a little dress up.  :) 







No comments: