HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!
Stats:
24lbs 10-25%
31.5 in 10-25%
Tricks:
It's hard to even keep up with this sort of thing anymore. Talking up a storm! Complete sentences and all... just blows my mind sometimes and I just forget that she is still only 2 because she talks so well. She loves her swim class and is doing so well - a little fishy! Loves her sister and I love watching them start really playing together. So cute and sweet!
We kept things really low key for Olivia's birthday this year. We got together with family to celebrate on various days. I love these pics or her carrying her little Disney Store bag - she is a bit of a girly girl. On her actual birthday, we went to the pool as a family. One of Olivia's favorite things to do is swimming, so it was a great way to celebrate.
LOVE YOU OLIVIA!


No comments:
Post a Comment