Okay, so here is my update as promised (it's been more than a month, but time flies these days). Stats first and chatter second.
Stats:
Top Pregnancy Weight - 214
Current Weight (almost 4 months post delivery) - 179
Pounds Lost So Far - 35
Pounds Lost Since Last Update - 6
Pre-Pregnancy Weight - 157
Pounds to go to Pre-Preg - 22
Goal Weight Range - 135 to 140
Pounds to go to Goal - 39
How's It Going?
It's going slowly and although I'm as impatient as anyone else, I know that is the best way for it to go. Slow and steady weight loss is far more likely to be long-term weight loss. However, I'm a little under my goal of a pound a week and I know all the reasons why. On the upside, I can definitely see my body starting to re-emerge. My waist is slowly making a reappearance and I sometimes feel like a statue being carved out of the marble. A nice curvaceous, Renaissance statue, of course!
I still haven't buckled down too much on the diet and I'm starting to struggle with afternoon munchies at home. My coping method is a cup of decaf coffee and a small piece of chocolate. A little treat to scratch the itch. I know I'll need to start being more responsible with my calorie budget soon, but I'm just not ready yet.
I'm back to teaching my Jazzercise classes, but I've slacked the last couple of weeks in my workouts outside of my classes. I need to step up my game, both for my weight loss and to get back to my old fitness level, so I can be the Instructor that I used to be. It's tough with Naomi's feeding and nap schedule to really go somewhere to workout, so I'm really going to try to start doing some of my Jazzercise DVDs at home. Plus, I need to learn some more routines anyway. I always struggle with my lazy, couch potato ways. Naomi's almost ready for the jogging stroller, but the question is are Brian and I ready to get off our duffs and hit the trail on Saturday mornings? We'll see.
Here's to never beating myself up and always improving! Think more skinny thoughts for me! :)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment