Thursday, June 17, 2010

4/29/10 – Emailed the Doctor

Well, the HPT came back negative, but I’m still having symptoms and just can’t shake the pregnancy feeling. Of course, there are message boards on the internet full of women who had negative pregnancy test, but were still pregnant – but then again, you can find pretty much anything on the internet. I went ahead and sent my doctor a message. We’ll see what she says. Maybe I’m just crazy or something… we’ll see.

Oh, also, we booked a cruise for next September. We have so many things planned for next year that I’m not even sure how we would cope with the whole baby thing at this point. Heck, I’ve been so moody lately that half the time I’m not sure I even want a baby and I’m not really in the mood for much of anything anyway.  Hmmm… again, we’ll see. “Wonky” is my word of the month.

No comments: