Monday, June 14, 2010
4/9/10 – Update
I’ve been swamped at work this week so that’s made the week go by very fast. Supposedly, I’m in my fertile week. We’ve been enjoying being active. It’s odd to wonder if it’s happening yet or not. A little life could start at any moment and I won’t know. You would think you should know when something that monumental happens inside your body. Heck! It’s a foreign object and virtually a parasitic alien inside your body. How do you not know instantly when you have one!?! I’m back to a point where every little odd feeling makes me wonder. I have to keep reminding myself that it’s probably nothing and regardless I have no way of knowing until the end of the month. I waiver between excitement and anticipation at the thought and shear panic that screams, “what the heck are you thinking?!” I’m sure there is plenty more of that in store, if and when it actually happens. In the meantime, it’s all about patience, particularly in the area of not knowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh the waiting and not knowing...I know it well!! I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine. That way I won't miss anything! :-)
Post a Comment