Friday, June 18, 2010
5/21/10 – Wondering…
AF has not made an appearance yet. I’m so curious and want to take a pregnancy test but I’m scared to do it. If it comes back negative, I’m really going to start thinking that I’m crazy. I swear that I feel pregnant, even though I have no basis for knowing what that feels like, so I’m going almost entirely on conjecture. Maybe a little TMI, but again, I swear certain assets are enhanced. Thinking about all of this kind of kept me awake the night before last. Luckily, I was so tired last night that I slept like a rock (an odd saying since rocks don’t actually sleep). I have developed so much more understanding and empathy for women who are desperately trying to conceive and especially those having fertility issues. If it’s driving me, someone who was never all that “gung-ho” on having a baby, this nutty, I can’t fathom how crazy it would make someone who is totally on the board the baby train. Well, I feel a bit better getting this out. Hopefully, it will help me to not focus on it so much throughout the day. Back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment