Friday, June 18, 2010

5/17/10 – Nice Weekend

Overall we had a nice weekend. I taught quite a bit so it’s nice to have a day off from working out today. Otherwise we managed to relax quite a bit, get caught up on tv, watch a movie and get a few things done around the house. This week we’ll be working on getting our house cleaned up for having some friends over next weekend. It always helps us to have an excuse to have to get it done.


On another note this is my dot week, so we’ll see if there is any big news or if there is no change. I’m trying to just relax about it since it’s out of my control and I’m just going to have to be patient, but I’m kinda curious. I could swear this past week that certain assets have been getting just a little bigger. It’s another exercise in patience and trusting in God’s plan.

No comments: