On Wednesday, I did stop and buy a maternity band to put over my existing (but unbuttoned/unzipped) pants. Genius! I was so much more comfortable Wednesday night at the Roughriders game. I also grabbed a couple maternity tops and a swimsuit. I’m definitely happy about that. The last couple of days I’ve stuck with a dress and some stretchy, draw-string capris that I have. I didn’t sleep much last night. I slept great from 10 to just after 2, then got up to go to the bathroom and never really got back to sleep before having to pop up to teach my 5:40am Jazzercise class. Normally, I rarely ever have to get up in the middle of the night, so my body just doesn’t seem to understand that it’s okay to go back to sleep afterward; it just doesn’t know what to do.
So, we’ve decided to tell our families this weekend, then our work next week, followed by our church group next Sunday, Jazzer-peeps the following week, and then it goes on Facebook (i.e. public). I would prefer to wait until after our appointment for our families as well, but with the long weekend and stuff, it’s just working out better to do it now. We’re planning to head to Austin first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully the AC guy will come tonight and fix our issue with our new AC.
Still can’t believe this is all happening! I wonder if telling our families will make it more real or if it won’t be real until we see the little grape on the monitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment