Thursday, June 17, 2010
5/7/10 – Mmmm…
Well, I did go ahead and repeat the test although I was fairly confident that it would still come out negative and it did. So, I’m still at a loss for what is going on with my body because something is definitely out of whack. I swear my digestive system is out to get me! It’s been all over the place this week and I don’t think it’s felt normal all week. Add on the massive bloat and water retention and I seriously don’t want to get out of my pjs or eat anything. Plus, I keep having abdominal pain, yippee. Oh, and despite upping my workouts and eating less (since my abdomen is in constant upheaval), I seem to be slowly gaining weight. I’d say it’s been about a pound a week for the last couple weeks. Ugh! If I’m really not pregnant, then what is trying to eat me from the inside out?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment