Monday, June 21, 2010
6/6/10 – Happy to tell our friends!
So, this morning we announced it to our church group. That was fun! I’m so glad that we have such a good group of supportive friends. This evening I contacted my Jazzercise class owners and let them know. The doctor has advised against doing high-impact and pushing my heart rate up too high which doesn’t lend itself well to teaching my regular classes. Brian and I discussed her advice and agreed that we should follow it. It’s hard for me to take a break from teaching, but I know it’s for the best. At this point, I’ve really been struggling with nausea and exhaustion all the time, so I really don’t feel up to teaching anyway. Brian is already super protective of our little bean. It’s both cute and annoying. Mostly it’s cute and sweet, but sometimes I just really want a giant diet-coke or something else that’s in a gray-area of “may or may not hurt the baby, unable to do studies, why take chances, blah, blah”. I miss wine and sushi, but those were givens that I expected. So far, the baby seems to want me to eat all the time, but never too much (it punishes me for that). I’m so tired of munching already and get really tired of it when my body wakes up at some horrid, wee hour of the AM demanding a snack. Ugh! I’m trying to be healthy and just gain the appropriate amount of weight but at the rate that I seem to need to eat, I’m not sure how well that’s going to go. I’m hoping that all of this slows down when I get to the end of the first trimester and all the major construction work is done. Crossing fingers and praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment