Thursday, June 17, 2010

4/30/10 – Update

The doctor called back and said to wait a week and repeat the test. It’s pretty much what I expected. Regardless, this weekend is supposed to be fertile time, so we need to get busy. It really would be the best time to get pregnant. The baby would be born at the end of year-end close and we would still be clear to go on our trips that we have planned. I realize as I type this how selfish that probably sounds and part of it is, but part of it is just the planner in me. I like things to be timed really well and I want to still be able to work at a time when I know it’s critical for me to be there. Plus, I know Brian is super excited about our Spain/Portugal trip and about showing me some of the places in Portugal that he visited as a kid. Lots of work to do, so back to it!

No comments: